I am a huge nerd when it comes to Blogs and Podcasts! I sometimes spend way to much time learning than actually implementing (Something I am working on changing now!). No matter what stage you are at with your entrepreneurial journey it is important to continue learning and apply your new found knowledge. The top podcasts contain some of the most amazing and skilled people ever. You can practically find a podcast on anything! Go on iTunes right now and search for something your interested in and subscribe to the first podcast that comes up. You will be amazed!
Here Are My Top 5 Entrepreneur Podcasts:
- Tropical MBA – By far one of the most enlightening podcasts out there. Dan and Ian both are digital nomads and completely location independent with their business. They travel all across the world and spend most of their time in Asia where they live very well on less than $1,500 per month! Something I am currently trying to do myself.
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast – This podcast is the brother of a very well known blog SmartPassiveIncome.com or SPI as it is referred too. Pat Flynn focuses on teaching his audience and readers how to succeed with online business, without charging you anything! His podcast includes some very well known interviewees who shed light on some of the hardest problems internet entrepreneurs face.
- Niche Pursuits – Another podcast with a brother blog over at NichePuruits.com. Spencer Haws spends his time building niche sites and then monetizing them through Advertising or Affiliate sales. Each site is aimed at making 500 per month or more. By building his portfolio of sites, Spencer was able to quit his job and now works full-time on his business and teaching others how to do the same.
- Entrepreneur On Fire – This podcast is currently on it’s 455th episode. John is completely dedicated to helping other entrepreneurs succeed by interviewing successful entrepreneurs on how they achieved their goals. His does not focus on any one type of business or model but aims to find the gems from all of is interviewees to help you achieve your goals.
- The Foolish Adventure Show – I am brand new to this show but so far love it! Extremely insighteful and energetic. Focusing on finding demand and providing solutions this show is a great listen and well worth your ear time. These guys are hilarious and great when it comes to finding niches and how to monetize them.
Podcasts can add up to a lot of listen time but instead of watching tv, looking at Facebook on the computer or listening to music while in your car, listen to a dam podcast and learn something! All of these sites are giving you free knowledge and sharing their experience with you. Take their information and run with it!